Do you have Retail experience but hate the hours?
Are you great at Customer Service and want a 5-day work week schedule where NO SUNDAYS are required?
Even if you don’t have prior experience in our industry, this can be an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding, lucrative, and long-term career! We have immediate openings for self-motivated, customer-focused, and career-minded professionals.
Why consider working with us?
- Paid Training: 3-month training and ongoing mentoring programs
- Monthly salary plus bonus and choice of compensation plan
- Weekly cash spiffs – the more you sell, the more you earn
- 5-day work week with NO SUNDAYS
- Comprehensive Insurance package and 401K with company match
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Drug-Free Work Environment
- No ceiling on promotions!
Interested? You will need to meet the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is minimally required; some college experience is preferred
- Strong focus on Customer Service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Satisfactory completion of company assessments and pre-employment checks
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history
What would you be doing?
- Establishing and building successful relationships with customers by providing Romain Elite Service to all customers
- Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software to monitor selling activities and communicate vital customer information to the Business Development Center and Sales Management
- Conducting business in an honest, professional manner consistent with Company values, philosophies and mission statement
- Accurately completing all documents associated with the sale of a vehicle
- Preparing monthly and annual forecasts consistent with your personalized Business Plan goals and taking necessary actions to achieve or exceed forecasted results
- Assisting Sales Management with the preparation and presentation of pricing information to customers
This job description does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the Company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.