Want to be involved with America’s FASTEST-GROWING brand in the industry?
Want to work for an employer who is among the best in Customer Satisfaction ratings in the U.S.?
Do you want to have earnings potential that will grow with your ability to be successful?
Even if you don’t have prior experience in our industry, this can be an outstanding opportunity for a rewarding, lucrative, and long-term career! We are seeking professional, self-motivated, customer-focused and career-minded individuals. We have immediate openings for talented and team-oriented individuals.
Why Work For Romain Automotive Group?
- Competitive Wages – after paid training, you work on salary + bonus basis – the more you sell, the more you earn!
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental, Vision, and other insurance options
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay
- Employee Discounts
- No Sundays
- Drug-Free Work Environment
- No ceiling on promotions!
- Family-owned and operated organization
Interested? You will need to meet the following:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is minimally required; some college experience is preferred
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, well-groomed appearance
- Satisfactory completion of company assessments and pre-employment checks
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving history
What would you be doing?
- Establishing and building successful relationships with customers by providing Romain Elite Service to all customers
- Utilizing Customer Relationship Management software to monitor selling activities and communicate vital customer information to the Business Development Center and Sales Management
- Conducting business in an honest, professional manner consistent with Company values, philosophies and mission statement
- Accurately completing all documents associated with the sale of a vehicle
- Preparing monthly and annual forecasts consistent with your personalized Business Plan goals and taking necessary actions to achieve or exceed forecasted results
- Assisting Sales Management with the preparation and presentation of pricing information to customers
Who We Are:Since 1964, the Romain Automotive Group has experienced continuous growth throughout its years of business. Dedicated to selling, leasing, and servicing new and used vehicles in a retail setting, the group owns and operates an expanding automobile network in Indiana. Since its inception, Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park has sought to deliver to each customer a unique dealership experience.Romain Automotive Group is a multiple-year recipient of national automotive certifications, such as the Subaru Stellar Performer Program, GM Mark of Excellence, and GM Standards for Excellence. Additionally, dealership management is actively involved with many local, regional, and national automotive organizations.
- The dealership’s pursuit of quality customer service is paramount and comes from our commitment to ongoing company and vehicle manufacturer training. Romain Cross Pointe continues the tradition of finding the right transportation solution for each customer.
- At Romain Cross Pointe Auto Park we put the focus on the CUSTOMER!
- This job description does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the Company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.